Hydrogen Discovery

This site contains affiliate links for which LandyZone may be compensated if you make a purchase.
speak to a guy from llroc called paul, he is working on a system now and has his own running on it, tell him criag from c s components sent yer.

cheers sean. i dont really stray from this forum although i am a member of others so i dont see much of what goes on behind the scenes. much appreciated.

Dunno what's going on, it makes bubbles in the water and stuff but doesn't seem to make alot of gas, certainly not as expected.
Waited till fuel light came on and stuck a tenners worth of diesel in (7.60 litres) and it did 59.4 miles before the light came on again doing a mix of bypass/around town driving.

Gonna try without the thing turned on and see what it does normally without the HHO stuff. Tbh I think it was a waste of pennies.

Gonna get the fuel pump mod done as it'll probably run better when fueled spot on. Anyone got any experience with Twisted Performance at all?

Dunno what's going on, it makes bubbles in the water and stuff but doesn't seem to make alot of gas, certainly not as expected.
Waited till fuel light came on and stuck a tenners worth of diesel in (7.60 litres) and it did 59.4 miles before the light came on again doing a mix of bypass/around town driving.

Gonna try without the thing turned on and see what it does normally without the HHO stuff. Tbh I think it was a waste of pennies.

Gonna get the fuel pump mod done as it'll probably run better when fueled spot on. Anyone got any experience with Twisted Performance at all?

Hrrrmmm.... So the snake oil didnt work?? :rolleyes:

oh dear yer shouldn't have bought that as am working on a fuel that is easier to make and will power yer disco at what ever speed yer like fer as long as yer like.

hang on a couple of weeks and I should be in a position to post a informercial on youtube describing how it works and no need for a reactor/compressor all yer need is a bucket and the chemical ingredients.
which are nearly perfected but now quite, as i said I've nearly got the mix right am just trying a few alternative ingredients to ensure I have the best possible mix.
Didn't you forget to add the bit about " I just need a small investment to get production going - please send one thousand pounds and details of your bank account so that I can transfer the profits to you from my uncle's bank in Nigeria..."?:p

If you did 59.4 miles on 7.60 litres thats 35.5 m.p.g. Wish mine did that. :(

Just checked mine again with HARD DRIVING lot of high revving (within speed limit ref:- CPS)

32.3 round town a lot
001.gif

Still gettin just over 34 in mine, that's pretty consistent (having now done about 3000 miles with it) - slightly worse the other day for spending the day drivin round in LR.

Dose any of you ever fitted a hho kit to a land rover 90 2.5td?
And what do you suggest? Any one has results of improving the mileage?

Back