can we have a spam dump section please

This site contains affiliate links for which LandyZone may be compensated if you make a purchase.

johnny curt 1

im fed up of finding spam on the forum is it possible for the mods to create a section where if we find spam on any section of the forum we can dump a link to it in the specific section for the mods to just delete the offending article :):)

just makes it easier for the mods if all found adverts n general crap are all in one place as im sure most members on this forum wont mind putting links for these in a specific place once in a while ;);)

i know i dont mind doing it :D:D

im fed up of finding spam on the forum is it possible for the mods to create a section where if we find spam on any section of the forum we can dump a link to it in the specific section for the mods to just delete the offending article :):)

just makes it easier for the mods if all found adverts n general crap are all in one place as im sure most members on this forum wont mind putting links for these in a specific place once in a while ;);)

i know i dont mind doing it :D:D

Just click on the Red Triangle (top right corner of post) to report it and the mods will do the rest.

wot a stoopid feckin idea.

have yu dun a :search:?

if so - yu would have found these - Land Rover Zone - Search Results

but as he said - "Just click on the Red Triangle (top right corner of post) to report it and the mods will do the rest. "

It flags the post & poster to the mods and as soon as they come on line, they will delete both.
By replying to any spam, it just bounces it to the top of the post list again. - just hit the
report.gif
and then ignore it/them.

Back