1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dopey
Last Activity:
Apr 24, 2017 at 11:00 PM
Joined:
Sep 7, 2006
Posts:
2,739
Likes Received:
62
Trophy Points:
58
Location:
Heathrow
Occupation:
Films

Dopey

Well-Known Member, in Heathrow

Dopey was last seen:
Apr 24, 2017 at 11:00 PM
    1. Peter Logan
      Peter Logan
      No problems thanks for taking time out to check m8
      1. Dopey likes this.
      2. Dopey
        Dopey
        np my good man
        Oct 15, 2016
    2. Peter Logan
      Peter Logan
      Thanks Dopey would be of great help
      1. Dopey
        Dopey
        No joy m8, mine all work, didn't have the spear one, I must have bind it soz m8
        Oct 15, 2016
    3. Peter Logan
      Peter Logan
      Hi I'm looking for an end cap off an air compressor for my P38 I've broken the brushes on mine during refurb put a post on the forum and grrrr said give you a shout you may have one kicking about hope you don't mind me asking ? Thanks Peter
      1. Dopey
        Dopey
        tbh I think the one that I replaced and thought was broke is ok, the end was just lose, but I may have another, I will look in the shed on the weekend for you
        Oct 13, 2016
    4. THE BUDDAH
      THE BUDDAH
      Hi dopey,

      Looking at an old thread of yours regarding chipping p38.
      Can you tell me more ?

      Thanks.

      Mike.
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Location:
    Heathrow
    Occupation:
    Films
    Current Landrover:
    Range Rove P38
    SII (1958)
    SIII (1972)
    Dream Landrover?:
    My P38 or a SI or a SII Lightweight,or........
    Range Rover (P38) 2.5 TD 1997

    Landys

    Signature

    74% of 237 women say I have a big cock, the other 26% had very large hands


    Move over Houdini you cant take a kidney punch like I can!!
    Wammers: I have after a few years on here, come to the conclusion that some members from time to time come up with some really stupid ideas. Usually but not exclusively Dopey. ;);):D:D:D
  • Loading...