clarion diversity prc7618

This site contains affiliate links for which LandyZone may be compensated if you make a purchase.
buying a duff one seems like a plan!!:rolleyes:

OK please your self, mostly it's just the display that they lose. Diversity service centre can repair it and read the code. Or make it codeless so you can enter your own code if you want to. If you look carefully you will see the one in the ad has NO DISPLAY written on it.

Last edited:
im interested but how do you get the code? any recommendations?:scratching_chin:

Do as Wammers said
Quickly buy the duff one £50, refurb with AUX line in £100

£150 for a Clarion fully refurbished, I would do that

OK please your self, mostly it's just the display that they lose. Diversity service centre can repair it and read the code. Or make it codeless so you can enter your own code if you want to. If you look carefully you will see the one in the ad has NO DISPLAY written on it.

wasnt being an arse wammers actually think buying a duff one is the way forward!! just not sure as never used the clarion repair centre before?

story goes my p38 has had the original clarion unit replaced with an alpine one some time ago, so none of the steering wheel controls work and nor does the clarion cd cahnger in the boot, all the original clarion wiring loom is there (2 aerials, one round cd changer connector) so i want to turn it back to original spec! whoever did the job wants a good kicking cos its a right botch up!!

wasnt being an arse wammers actually think buying a duff one is the way forward!! just not sure as never used the clarion repair centre before?

story goes my p38 has had the original clarion unit replaced with an alpine one some time ago, so none of the steering wheel controls work and nor does the clarion cd cahnger in the boot, all the original clarion wiring loom is there (2 aerials, one round cd changer connector) so i want to turn it back to original spec! whoever did the job wants a good kicking cos its a right botch up!!

The highline Clarion diversity PRC7618 set up is a £1500.00 + radio system or was when new. Mine failed a couple of years ago wouldn't switch on, took it to the local car radio place and they got it to work cost £35.00 then a few months later the display failed. Sent it to Clarion service center and they repaired and seviced it including return post for £96.00. Has worked fine ever since. They will fit an Ipod lead to it for a few bob more if your'e into that sort of thing. Came back codeless but with instructions to put your own code in if you want to.

The highline Clarion diversity PRC7618 set up is a £1500.00 + radio system or was when new. Mine failed a couple of years ago wouldn't switch on, took it to the local car radio place and they got it to work cost £35.00 then a few months later the display failed. Sent it to Clarion service center and they repaired and seviced it including return post for £96.00. Has worked fine ever since. They will fit an Ipod lead to it for a few bob more if your'e into that sort of thing. Came back codeless but with instructions to put your own code in if you want to.

cheers wammers, was this the clarion service centre that have a site on ebay?

Back